Monday, June 6, 2011

Adorned in Grace II

For those of you who read my previous post about the Adorned in Grace grand opening, I did not give quite enough enthusiasm about the event.  I stopped by the store on Saturday and was totally blown away!  It is a shockingly perfect and pretty location, required no build out and was filled with amazingly modern and stunningly beautiful bridal gowns and formal dresses of all kinds. Standing in the middle of the store I could see dozens of dresses that I would happily wear.  The WHOLE operation is staffed by volunteers. They need sales people, stock room help and donations of more beautiful dresses, accessories and shoes.  (http://adornedingrace.blogspot.com/)

Their proceeds go to support Door to Grace which is in the process of building a shelter for children rescued from sexual exploitation in Portland.  (doortograce.org)

This is a worthwhile endeavor.  Donate, volunteer and shop.

1 comment:

  1. this sounds like a fabulous place to shop and most certainly support. I hope they do well.

    ~L

    ReplyDelete